Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1 Nephi 14:12

12 And it came to pass that I beheld the church of the Lamb of God, and its numbers were few, because of the wickedness and abominations of the whore who sat upon many waters; nevertheless, I beheld that the church of the Lamb, who were the saints of God, were also upon all the face of the earth; and their dominions upon the face of the earth were small, because of the wickedness of the great whore whom I saw.

It seems like the good guys are always outnumbered. Not only is it a favorite theme in fiction, it’s also the case in real life. The church of God is fewer in number than the church of the devil. It is, however, spread upon the whole earth, and like the fiction stories, will finally prevail. The cause is better, and the support is better than that which is given by the devil to his church. When you have the Lord on your side, you are always in the majority.

  • Matthew 7:14
  • Jacob 5:70
  • 3 Nephi 14:14
  • D&C 90:11

No comments: