Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome

Well, as promised a couple of months ago, I am starting a blog about my scripture study. This is intended for my family, who have expressed some interest in the contents of my scripture journal. Here's my disclaimer. The ideas and thoughts I will share here are my own (except where I give credit). I don't speak for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but I am a member of that church. I don't set this out as official doctrine of the Church; I take all responsibility for the contents. It is, after all, a journal. I hope my family will join in the discussion and we can all be uplifted and gain greater insight and understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through His scriptures.

8 comments:

Tasha Hale said...

I'm excited! If Thomas and I have any insights while we read together, I hope you won't mind us sharing them on here. :)

Alma said...

Absolutely! That's the whole point. I would love getting your insights to the scriptures. I have some of my journal transfered to Word, and I will be sharing these entries, at least until I run out. I'll post something every couple of days. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

raeshumak said...

I am so excited for this online family scripture study :)

Alma said...

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you can contribute now. I wonder what the problem was.

2danielh said...

this is pretty sweet, i will try and post my inputs from time to time.

Alma said...

Welcome aboard!

Thomas said...

All right I think I'm in now

Alma said...

Welcome!